Heartsong Healing Arts (HHA) is run by, Rev. Sarah Heartsong, MA, who has studied religions all over the world and is the Main Sanctuary Servant of The Tree of Life Interfaith Sanctuary (currently being formed). HHA specializes in meeting interfaith spiritual needs with services, such as Spiritual Tutoring/Life Coaching, Ceremony Work (weddings, funerals, blessings and “cleansings”) as well as Teachings shared in classes and workshops. We make products such as drums, altars, crowns, altar tools and sacred staffs, and sometimes resell vintage spiritual items.
Sarah Heartsong dedicated herself to the study of Nature-Centered spiritualities in Tacoma in 1992. She was ordained in 1994 by her community in Olympia after graduating with a degree in Religion/Global Studies from Pacific Lutheran University and continued to be friends of various groups/traditions including the Aquarian Tabernacle Church, ChaliceHart and Sylvan Grove (among others). Sarah practices an eclectic, Nature-Centered spirituality and has been a “Sovereign High Priestess” for a long time (solitary serving community). She is a Master/Teacher of Reiki, a Shamanic Healer and Spiritual Advisor. She is a trickster, occasionally embodying the sacred Clown with her distinctive loving laughter. Sarah moved back to Shelton, WA where she and her partner, Karl Feret, have a spiritual tool-making business and land.
HHA’s Work promotes personal empowerment and social change through the following:
- Spiritual Life Coaching
- Religious/Spiritual Tutoring and Classes
- Ceremonies (weddings, blessings and other rites of passage)
- Laying on of hands healing & teaching of Sacred Touch.
- Creating and teaching how to use Spiritual Tools and Sacred Art.
- Psychic Readings
- Spiritual Gifts
- The production of events and festivals that will honor the Spirit of Nature and bring like-minded people together.
- Networking with others in alignment with Heartsong Healing Arts mission and spiritual direction.