Sea-Wing Designs, located near Olympia, Washington, provides responsive, search engine friendly websites as well as graphic design including logos, printed material and branding to help businesses to grow. We serve businesses interested in personal attention from a Graphic/Web Designer who listens to what YOU need from your web page. Communication is our strong point. We focus on beautiful design and usability and functionality.
- – Unique graphic design from a skilled designer with over 25 years of visual design experience means that designs are professional, clean and well thought out.
- – With over 10 years experience building custom websites, websites are built to the highest standards.
- – Your website are intuitive and easy to use. Customers will be thinking about the product or service being offered rather than how to navigate your website.
- – We consider all of your marketing material so you can have a uniform promotional message.
- – Up to date SEO methods gives the website the best chance of being found by search engines.
- – Websites are built with a content management system so that you can easily update your site saving you money spent hiring a professional for small changes.
- – Full service web hosting provided through a reputable hosting company. – – You have a person you can call if you have any questions about your hosting– all issues are handled quickly with attention to the your individual needs. No need to look elsewhere. hosted websites are provided with regular back-ups, security scans, software updates, up-time monitoring, visitor count and an emailed report that details the work done on the website.
- – Clear communication helps you understand the technology in “non-geek” language.
- – We provide training so that you feel confident that you have the skills to take control of your website.
- – For more ‘do it yourself’ business owners, we provide consultation rates and packages that allows you to receive phone and email assistance with your website.
- – Excellent Customer Service empowers you, the business owner with information, training and a quality finished product on a timetable that meets your needs.
For more information about Sea-Wing Designs visit www.seawingdesigns.com
“Through the aid of the Enterprise for Equity program I learned how to create a marketing plan, how to determine a target market, and how to direct my efforts towards making my business visible to that target. I learned the value of local networking and am now involved in several business networking organizations. This has enabled me to speak with confidence to prospective clients about what I do. Most of all I learned how to manage a business, how to project what future growth will look like and how to prepare for that growth.” – Jason Earrame, founder of Sea-Wing Designs and graduate of E4E