A 2-Day Workshop for Job Seekers, Entrepreneurs, Coaches, and Career Counselors
- Do you have adult children moving back home? Are you in the middle of a life transition? Perhaps you interested in exploring a new career? Maybe you want to communicate about your business more effectively?
- This workshop offers powerful tools that build confidence and self-awareness.
- Learn meaningful skills for speaking effectively about your interests, experience and strengths to do the job!
This is a public event and anyone is welcome to register.
“Fun!” “Feel more confident in my skills” “I found myself” “I loved it!” “I wish it was longer!”
“Prior to the workshop I was “just a job seeker” –a bit lost and a bit more defeated. I am now a student pursuing a degree in Database Management, a passion I’ve always had, but prior to the workshop, was afraid to pursue. I am currently going through a multiple step interview process for a position with Amazon. The dependable strengths workshop helped me discover who I am and the multiple strengths I have to offer. It truly changed my life!” ~ Recent Dependable Strengths Participant
This empowering experience will enhance your ability to:
- Identify fulfilling careers
- Build a job-finding action plan
- Develop networking tools to explore “hidden income opportunities”
- Communicate your value to anyone seeking your services
- Prepare for interviews & meetings
- Demonstrate your value as an employee or an entrepreneur!
Registration: Please call 360-704-3375 ext. 2 or Email: email@example.com