Financial Education Classes
- These classes are FREE!
- Get a handle on your finances to keep more money in your pocket!
- Get paid a $25 stipend after attending all classes on time!
YELM RESIDENTS ONLY
- September 10 – October 8, Mondays, 6:30-8:30
- October 24 – November 21, Wednesdays, 1:00-3:30
- November 1 -December 13, Thursdays (except Thanksgiving)6:00 through 8:30
Location available upon registration.
TO REGISTER: Contact Office at 360-704-3375 ext. 3, or email@example.com
- Goal-setting & Spending Plan
- Borrowing Money
- Credit Reports & Scores
- Home Ownership Basics
- Savings & Investing
What Our Financial Education Participants Have to Say
“Take it! You will feel empowered and the world of money will no longer be a mystery to you.” ~ M.R., class participant
“This is the training I have been craving. I appreciated the relationships I got to build with my classmates and teacher. Now I work with money in a way that honors ME. I feel grateful for this class and I recommend it to everyone I meet, young and old.” ~ L.W., class participant
“This class has changed how I view money and spending. While I enjoy spending, I NOW enjoy saving and the benefit of it. It has impacted my daily habits and greatly improved my quality of life.” ~ class participant