|Information Session||Business Readiness Workshop||
Business Planning Program
(We strongly recommend completing our free Money 101 course before enrolling)
Zoom Information Sessions:
October 7, 12-1 PM PM
October 21, 12-1 P.M.
**This session will be held virtually. Registration is required.
You can also schedule a one-on-one phone information session at any time.
Please schedule your Information Session by emailing Kiana at email@example.com
Virtual Business Readiness Workshops
This will be conducted as a virtual training with a live trainer:
Agri-Preneur (Thurston and Pierce):
Thursday, December 3, 5:30-8:30 PM
Friday, December 4, 9-2 PM
Saturday, December 5, 9-2 PM
Thursday, January 7, 5:30-8:30 PM
Friday, January 8, 9-2 PM
Saturday, January 9, 9-2 PM
*All workshops will meet virtually via Zoom.
For workshops in Pacific and Grays Harbor Counties, please click here: Coastal BizWorks
Virtual Business Planning Program
This will be conducted in an online format with a live trainer.
Upcoming 2021 dates coming soon.
Eligibility: Participants must have completed a two-day Business Readiness Workshop.
For Programs in Pacific and Grays Harbor County, please click here: Coastal BizWorks
If you are a resident of Pacific, Jefferson, Grays Harbor, Wahkiakum, or Clallam County please visit here for workshops near you.
Thank you for your interest in Enterprise for Equity’s entrepreneur program!
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, and rules for schools like ours to move to an online format, we will be holding our Information Sessions, Workshops, and Planning Program but revising them to comply with this important safety measure. Stay tuned for revised schedules/formats. If you would like to participate in an Information Session, let us know and we will set up a call or virtual meeting with you. Please fill out the form on this page and submit it to us; one of our staff will contact you soon. Our Business Planning Program is for those starting a business or those who already have a business they want to strengthen. We offer:
- Trainings in which participants build business knowledge and develop a strategic and well-researched path toward their business goals.
- A community of entrepreneurs and innovative thinkers.
- A supportive environment with experienced trainers and guest experts.
- Small group coaching to build confidence and provide participants with personalized support.
- A structured and proven business development curriculum that covers all areas of business planning: Market, Financial, and Operation.
- A Micro-business loan fund open to graduates of the E4E Business Training Program.
- Each participant will:
- Pay a fee (sliding scale exists – fee depends on annual household income).
- Attend classes and complete homework.
- Develop and write a business plan.
- Receive technical assistance.
- Learn practical business skills.
- Present his or her business at the Business Showcase Graduation to the community.
We serve individuals living in or who have businesses in Thurston, Mason, Lewis, Grays Harbor, Pacific, and Jefferson Counties in Washington. As our mission is to serve those with limited incomes, highly discounted tuition fees are available for those whose household income does not exceed 185% of the federal poverty level. If your income exceeds this, please contact us for tuition information. 2019-2020 Federal Poverty Level Guidelines: $23,107 for a single person household $31,284 for a two-person household $39,461 for a three-person household $47,638 for a four-person household $55,815 for a five-person household GRADUATES OF OUR PROGRAM looking to retake the business program may participate in the Business Readiness Workshop and the Business Planning Program at a reduced rate of 50% (space allowing) as of June 1, 2020.
Enterprise for Equity is a Washington State approved Self Employment Assistance
Our Business Planning participants begin with an Information Session to learn more about our program. Most people go on to attend our Business Readiness Workshop, in preparation for the full Business Planning Program. If you’re interested, you can start by filling out the form on this page. A staff person will contact you.