|Information Session||Business Readiness Workshop||
Business Planning Program
(We strongly recommend completing our free Money 101 course before enrolling)
Monday, September 11: 12-1PM (Olympia)
*For Mason County dates, click here
General Business Readiness Workshops - 2017 (open to all types of businesses)
August 25/26, 9-5 (Olympia)
September 15/16, 9-5 (Olympia)
Agri-Preneur Business Readiness Workshop - 2017
December 1/2, 9-5PM (Olympia)
*For Mason County Business Workshop dates, click here
Business Planning Program
October 17 - December 19, 2017 (Tuesday evenings)
Agri-Preneur Business Planning Program
January - March 2018
Eligibility: Participants must have completed a two-day Business Readiness Workshop.
Thank you for your interest in Enterprise for Equity’s entrepreneur program!
Please fill out the form on this page and submit it to us; one of our staff will contact you soon.
Our Business Planning Program is for those starting a business or those who already have a business they want to strengthen.
- In-class trainings in which participants build business knowledge and develop a strategic and well-researched path toward their business goals.
- A community of entrepreneurs and innovative thinkers.
- A supportive environment with experienced trainers and guest experts.
- Small group coaching to build confidence and provide participants with personalized support.
- A structured and proven business development curriculum that covers all areas of business planning: Market, Financial, and Operation.
- A Micro-business loan fund open to graduates of the E4E Business Training Program.
- Each participant will:
- Pay a fee (this is waived for MASON COUNTY RESIDENTS who take our programs located in Mason County).
- Attend classes and complete homework.
- Develop and write a business plan.
- Receive technical assistance.
- Learn practical business skills.
- Present his or her business at the Business Showcase Graduation to the community.
We serve individuals living in Thurston, Mason, Lewis, Grays Harbor, Pacific, and Jefferson Counties in Washington. To be eligible for most of our business programs, Business Training participant’s income cannot exceed 185% of the federal poverty level (currently $22,311 for a single person, $30,044 for a household of two, $37,777 for a household of three, $45,510 for a household of four, or $53,243 for a household of 5). In some cases we are able to work with eligibility. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Enterprise for Equity is a Washington State approved Self Employment Assistance
Our Business Planning participants begin with an Information Session to learn more about our program. Most people go on to attend our Business Readiness Workshop, in preparation for the full Business Planning Program. If you’re interested, you can start by filling out the form on this page. A staff person will contact you.