|Information Session||Business Readiness Workshop||
Business Planning Program
(We strongly recommend completing our free Money 101 course before enrolling)
Monday, January 21st
Business Readiness Workshops
February 23 and 24 2019, 9-5 p.m.
Business Planning Program*
Fall 2018: Underway!
Agri-Preneur BPP: Tuesday nights, 5-9p - January 22 through March 5 and Saturdays, 9-5p - February 9 and March 9
Eligibility: Participants must have completed a two-day Business Readiness Workshop.
Thank you for your interest in Enterprise for Equity’s entrepreneur program!
Please fill out the form on this page and submit it to us; one of our staff will contact you soon.
Our Business Planning Program is for those starting a business or those who already have a business they want to strengthen.
- In-class trainings in which participants build business knowledge and develop a strategic and well-researched path toward their business goals.
- A community of entrepreneurs and innovative thinkers.
- A supportive environment with experienced trainers and guest experts.
- Small group coaching to build confidence and provide participants with personalized support.
- A structured and proven business development curriculum that covers all areas of business planning: Market, Financial, and Operation.
- A Micro-business loan fund open to graduates of the E4E Business Training Program.
- Each participant will:
- Pay a fee (sliding scale exists – fee depends on annual household income).
- Attend classes and complete homework.
- Develop and write a business plan.
- Receive technical assistance.
- Learn practical business skills.
- Present his or her business at the Business Showcase Graduation to the community.
We serve individuals living in or who have businesses in Thurston, Mason, Lewis, Grays Harbor, Pacific, and Jefferson Counties in Washington. As our mission is to serve those with limited incomes, highly discounted tuition fees are available for those whose household income does not exceed 185% of the federal poverty level. If your income exceeds this, please contact us for tuition information.
2018 Federal Poverty Level Guidelines:
$22,459 for a single person household
$30,451 for a two-person household
$38,443 for a three-person household
$46,435 for a four-person household
$54,427 for a five-person household
Enterprise for Equity is a Washington State approved Self Employment Assistance
Our Business Planning participants begin with an Information Session to learn more about our program. Most people go on to attend our Business Readiness Workshop, in preparation for the full Business Planning Program. If you’re interested, you can start by filling out the form on this page. A staff person will contact you.